Monday 25 November 2013

Avon Mega Effects Mascara Review

When i saw this little mascara packaged in pink and black,i knew that i MUST own it!




So i ordered it for R100 from an Avon representative and i tested it out.


                                         


The mascara looks cute and is very compact as well.The applicator itself is a wide brush with an adjustable handle made for an easier ,less messy, application.It resembles a paint brush and i have never seen a mascara like this before!

                                                


It really gives your lashes a pop of volume and some length.

BUT honestly,it did NOT do it for me.I tried it twice and it will be the last time i use this only because it is so MESSY! It was a bit clumpy on my lashes as well and i could not reach those lashes towards the inner corner of my eye.The paintbrush applicator was not helpful at all.

So,that was my honest opinion.Whats your thoughts on this mascara?






No comments: