Wednesday 14 August 2013

Moroccan Oil Review

I absolutely love this stuff and it has definitely been my standout product!

                                                      
As per Moroccan oil- 'Moroccan oil has unique quality of instant absorption into hair, creating an instant shine and long term conditioning without leaving residue.'


Direction for use:

For healthy looking, smooth and striking shiny hair, apply a small amount throughout damp hair, style as usual. (i apply 2 pumps because my hair is quite thick)


Moroccan oil worth the investment! Plus it does work out to quite good value. This bottle should last over a whole year before I need to repurchase. See,its not that expensive when you see things in a different way :) You dont need to pump alot of product at all.I also love to use it to tame my frizz and fly aways.
Doesn't weight the hair down at all. My hair feels healthier, softer and lighter.My fingers just glide through my hair.

                                          

I work the Moroccan Oil into my damp hair from the mid-length to ends or from ends to mid length. I then use what's left on my palms to go on the top of my head - fringe and shorter layers. The scent is amazing and i love how light my hair feels. The scent does fade away throughout the day sadly.


I feel like this product has truly made my hair healthier. This is considered a 'treatment' after all.Well worth the buy!


Would I repurchase: Absolutely!I cant believe i have lived without this product for so long!


I bought Moroccan Oil from a Salon for R495

No comments: