Sunday 8 September 2013

Mac Posey Review

This blush gives a dewy finish which is so nice!I think this shade will flatter any shade even though it looks bright pink in the pan,it depends how you apply it and how dramatic you want it to appear.


Mac Posey


Brand
Where to Buy
Mac Store

Swatched



Hi Beauties :)

I thought i could review a creme blend blush today from Mac and it is called Posey.
It is my first creme blush and i am in love with it.
I always used powder blushes which is nice but its also nice to try something new and i am sure glad i did!

Blended

                                                   
So i have read alot of blog reviews about this blush.Some say its a warm peach,a hot pink even a coral LOL.
It shows up as a warm pink on my skin depends on how dramatic i want it,if i use alot of product,it is a hot pink
Its a color that i thought i would never wear but is the most flattering in my makeup case so far :)
I love to wear this lightly to give me a natural flushed look.
I apply this with my fingers patting on my cheekbones and blending with my fingers as well-when i am in a rush :)

This blush gives me a fresh,dewy look that i am loving!
The staying and blending power is amazing.

I am wearing Mac Posey in this pic

                                                     
This blush give a dewy finish which is so nice!I think this shade will flatter any shade even though it looks bright pink in the pan,it depends how you apply it and how dramatic you want it to appear.

Posey stays on me ALL DAY! I don't even need to touch up.
Pros:
Flattering on all skin tones
Blending is a dream with this blush
Dewy finish
GREAT pigmentation
Base for powder blushes if you not comfortable wearing it on its own

Cons:
Using your finger may dirty the blush
Blush can get a bit messy in the container

No comments: