Wednesday 18 September 2013

Rubybox Review





FIRST there was Glambox

Glambox


 then there was Glossybox 

Glossybox


and now there is RUBYBOX :)

Rubybox


Because I am obsessed with all things beauty, I just assume that every woman knows what a "Rubybox" is and the beautiful ladies in South Africa dont know what they missing out on!
Rubybox is not about free products or been greedy for free things as some may think.
Its about the excitement in not knowing what you are going to get and the convenience of having the latest beauty products delivered to your doorstep.I personally dont have the patience to browse around in a crowded area so i rather shop at the Rubybox online store.On the Rubybox website,you get to fill in a beauty profile and Rubybox will send you your dose of customized beauty. Not everyone's Rubybox is the same because not everyone's beauty profile is the same.

Rubybox subscription is R119 a month.
You can subscribe for a month to month subscription,3month,6months or 12months.The longer period you subscribe for , the higher discount you will receive on your subscription.

Rubybox is a box filled with beauty products handpicked just for you.Most boxes contain 4-5 samples..Rubybox delivers the latest beauty products which we can try out and if we like it we can buy it online on the Rubybox website.This is great for us busy woman who dread  the highly crowded shopping malls.

The more you buy on the Rubybox website, the more discount you will get on your next purchase because everytime you buy, you get Rubypoints ;) The Rubybox website also contains beauty products not available in SA such as Urban Decay and Sephora to list a few.

I get my Rubybox delivered to my work and everyone crowds my desk to see what I got...which is not so cool because I am the last 1 to see what I got :( I get so excited when reception emails me to say "there is a parcel for you, pls collect before close of business".

Gosh...the last time I opened my Rubybox, my colleague was like "oh my god thats so cool" and then I hear her tell the other girl "oh my god I cant believe she spent R119 on R40 worth of things" which really ticked me off but anywhoooo some people just dont get the point.I think its an awesome concept from Rubybox and they have my support all the way and they continue to improve with each box.
So this month my Rubybox came a bit late but I felt much better when I opened up an apology note from The Rubies.It was definitely worth the wait!

Oh and i must make mention of the AWESOME SALES that Rubybox has on their online store! Its incredible!i really end up with a massive Rubybox haul! Click on Rubybox to check out their website.

Last month I received a R100 coupon to spend on the Rubybox store so I bought 4 softlips :) (There was no minimum spend).

Last month Rubybox also had a thing where we must choose 3 extra sample we would like with our box, so I chose a Rubybox tweezer, a Rubybox eyeshadow brush and a black eyeliner.

So,lets get down to the goodies i received!

Sample of the Kerastase Elixir Ultime (Hair Perfume) -Full size retails at R445 
Sample of the Tuscan Sour Bath and Shower Gel -Full size retails at R209.95
Sample of the Tuscan Soul Body Lotion -Full size retails at R299.95
Sample of the Girogio Armani Femme Eau de Parfum - Full size retails at R959
Sample of the Girogio Armani Homme Eau de Toilette-Full size retails at R819


Here are some pics :) 


Rubybox Packaging

The Goodies
The Extras :) 
Everything All Together :)

             
The Card We Receive In Our Box Explaining In Detail Whats The Contents Of The Box Are And How Much The Full Sized Product Retails At





  

                                             
                                                              


No comments: