Saturday 10 August 2013

Essence Stay With Me Lipgloss-Cotton Candy Review


PRODUCT INFO

The name Stay With Me Long-Lasting Lip gloss by Essence says it all!This brand is absolutely fabulous and budget friendly!
Brand
Where to Buy
Dischem
Clicks

The Magic Wand -Applicator

The name Stay With Me Long-Lasting Lip gloss by Essence says it all!
How pretty
The texture is so deliciously creamy that it's simply irresistible.
My favorite thing about this lip gloss is that ,it does not leave that sticky feeling on your lips after you have applied it on.Its extremely moisturizing and i LOVE that!
I applied this gloss on at 11am and it is now 3pm!Guess what? This lip gloss is still on my lips ,shiny,moisturizing and with that subtle pop of color .im actually surprised it is lasting so long on my lip.I did not even need to apply a lip balm before i applied this gloss on,its actually a lip balm itself!Im so impressed and much more impressed because Essence products are so affordable and their quality is awesome!Even better than some of the high end products i have tried.INCREDIBLE!

Cotton Candy
Swatched

The special shape of the applicator allows an effortless application.
I got the color "Cotton Candy",It is bright pink in the packaging but it is actually quite light on the lip.

I also must mention the scent of this lip gloss,it really does smell like cotton candy.It has a sweet,fruity tutty smell to it.Gorgeous!

There are so many colors to choose from!Trendy colors are waiting to make your lips pop!

I love this product and adore the brand!
Awesome packaging.
Long-lasting.
Smells Delicious.
Moisturizing.

I only have good things to say :)

No comments: