Saturday 10 August 2013

Justine And Avon Nail Polish Review


PRODUCT INFO

A pretty long lasting pop of coral colour. Very pretty.


Brand


What a stunning spring /summer colour.
You would think this would be more pinkish and the name does say wild strawberry but its actually a gorgeous, fun and summery coral pop of  colour.

There is no need for more than 1 coat but I always do 3 coats and a clear polish over which is the 3rd coat.


It Goes on smooth and very shiny... love it.

I painted my nails on Tuesday and its still looking decent on my nails and today is Friday.

And my nails grow really fast!

I wanted to do something more interesting so I painted a glitter pigmented Avon nail polish on every second nail (silver plated-R30).
Justine and Avon

I love sparkle but I definitely know my limit lol.When it comes to nails and when i am doing it myself, simple is better and I received so many compliments thus far..I actually felt so professional when its so simple and easy ! You just need a few minutes to yourself and its very therapeutic for me.

Very pretty coral colour thats perfect for summer!


No comments: