Saturday 10 August 2013

Revlon Pink Happiness Review


PRODUCT INFO

Happiness all in 1 pretty pink bottle! :)
Brand
Where to Buy
Foschini
Red Square


Pink happiness really does bring me happiness :) Its a sweet floral type of perfume that makes me feel feminine and romantic.

I would describe the scent as sweet floral,fruity and pink cotton candy:) The scent is sharp at first but as it develops and settles in,it has a very pleasant ,fresh and lovely smell.

The smell does not last that long on me,maybe for an hour? and the scent starts to fade...but i do get the whiff of it here and there.its a good everyday perfume to use or to keep in your bag at work.

I love the packaging,This is happiness in a pretty pink bottle...Just the way happiness should be :) Well done Revlon! 
Pink happiness really does bring me happiness :) Its a sweet floral type of perfume that makes me feel feminine and romantic.

No comments: