Tuesday 19 November 2013

Nail Crazy-My Mini Essence Haul

I dont know why BUT i have been so into nails recently specifically Nailart and Nail Stamping! (im going through a nail stamping phase)

So i went to my nearest Dischem and got myself some pretty supplies :)I ADORE Essence packaging!!

I actually dont get tempted in the Essence section but their products are so reasonably priced and the quality is awesome! So, i headed straight to the Essence section to pick up some goodies and this is what i got.



Im not exactly sure how much each of these cost but all together it was around R150 which is so affordable!!!

The stampy set is R40 and includes a scraper,stampy and a plate with a few designs.

I cant wait to try on my glitter essence polish ,its so pretty! I love glitter everything!

I was experimenting the other day with my stampy set and i am hoping to get a little better at it,im still a beginner :) Look at the mess i made....

I will def be posting pics when i do get better at Nail Stamping,its such fun to do!

Click here to buy Essence online at Style 36.






Have a gorgeous day all!





No comments: