Monday 18 November 2013

Unboxing My November Rubybox And An AWESOME Rubybox Competition



I really LOVED my November Rubybox.

If you guys do not know what Rubybox is ,click here.

In October,Rubybox gave us an option to opt for a Garnier box  or the normal surprise Rubybox for our November Rubybox

I chose the Garnier box because all the goodies looked so tempting and it was worth my money.

For only R119 ,i got all this! These are FULL SIZE products!


  • 2 Garnier Roll Ons
  • 1 Garnier Dark Spot Corrector
  • 1 Garnier Gel Wash 
  • A Take Care Badge
I also received 2 samples for referring people.




Garnier Rubybox

Garnier Fruity Tutty Gel Wash
Garnier Dark Spot Corrector


My Samples

I also want to mention that Rubybox is having an amazing competition on their website.Click here.

You just create your wishlist and who knows? You might just win EVERYTHING on your WISHLIST :)

Rubybox Competition




Hope you enjoyed my post :)







No comments: